Future Iowa Purple Martin Organization T-shirts in the works

Dave Duit
Original Join Date: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 am

Future Iowa Purple Martin Organization T-shirts in the works

Post by Dave Duit » 06 Nov 2020, 14:15

Hey everyone,
This will be a one time deal, since we usually do not allow the selling of products. Administration is currently working on the design and future printing, pricing and shipping of the T-shirts. Details will follow as we progress.
Update: My school where I teach will be closing due to Covid-19. The entrepreneur class would have been doing the T-shirts. The sirts will therefore just have to wait until we get back in school. The class has done amazing T-shirt work over then years for various clubs and all of our staff goes to this class for their T-shirt needs. The money they make from the T-shirts goes right back into their education and helping the kids learn all about the business world. Anyway, we will just have to wait for a later date on the shirts. Darn Covid.

Dave Duit
Original Join Date: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 am

Re: Future Iowa Purple Martin Organization T-shirts in the works

Post by Dave Duit » 15 Dec 2020, 12:14

Our school is still on again off again mode and making it difficult for the t-shirt
s to get off the ground. I promise you that as soon as they are done, I will give you an update. Darn Covid-19 makes everything a little tougher on us all. Have a wonderful holiday and stay safe everyone.